E49 Corp launches Housing and Hope
December 15, 2016 by E49Corp
As 2016 comes to a close, we are so thankful for all of you that have made a difference in the lives of many! In 2016 E49 Corporation celebrated our 7th year anniversary and Suite 210 celebrated its 3rd year! This year, as we focused on uniting churches, businesses, non-profits and civic organizations to solve social issues, we launched the first phase of our “Housing & Hope™” model. Housing & Hope™ addresses the foundational needs of Housing, Mentoring and Employment in the cause areas of Homelessness, Sex Trafficking, Under-served Youth and Poverty. We are very excited to see H&H grow, along with a few other “wins” this year:
- Day of Hope – E49 in partnership with Oak Park and Arden Arcade churches and Sac City and San Juan School Districts, we served over 3000 students and families with food, haircuts, medical services, groceries, school uniforms, clothing, sports equipment, children’s activities and entertainment.
- Hoops to Hope – E49 in partnership with the Sacramento Kings, youth were provided with tickets to Sacramento Kings HoopsToHope games and Jr. NBA Kings sports camps. In addition, the Sacramento Kings provided funding back to E49 through ticket sales and 50/50 raffles.
- Winter Sanctuary – E49 in partnership with Sacramento Steps Forward, First Step Communities and Sacramento Self Help Housing are providing shelter to Homeless individuals for 132 nights in churches throughout the Region.
- The Pearl House – E49 in partnership with Real Estate with Purpose and Love Never Fails, is providing a co-living home in a dorm environment to sex-trafficking survivors that includes, case management, life and skills mentoring and opportunities for employment and education.
- Business/Nonprofit Incubation – E49 in partnership with With Purpose Inc. and over 25 experienced Business Executives in the Sacramento Region are educating, mentoring and launching businesses that have a financial and social mission and provide needed jobs in our area, funded by Sacramento City’s Innovation Department and the RAILS grant.
We are so thankful for each of you and your willingness to unite around our community!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The E49 Team